Central Scotland Forum August ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
Not the 16th please, please, please not the 16th.

Missed the last 2 and I really, really want to join in this one (now in begging mode with a hugh chunk of grovelling thrown in for good measure, the same kind of grovelling used by the massive who worship Mags) :biggrin:

ACS

Legendary Member
eldudino said:
How about the 16th? :biggrin:

Oh so predictable, but the weekend of the 16th will probably be the best date for everyone else, get used to it after a while, being unlucky, bit like knowing you are going to get lacerations off the kids plastic ducks when you play with them (ducks that is) in bath. :smile:

scook94

Veteran
http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=z3agcnhu8wspbmy7Doodle Link(I hope).

August isn't a great month for me, but I've a few dates available...

lazyfatgit

Unfortunately i can't put in Saturdays at the moment as i may have to work a couple. I know I definitely can't do 8th, 15th and 22nd as I've got other stuff on.

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
Is it sad that I'm available for the whole of August?!

I was about to make a comment, but you said it for me!!! Pity you missed out on Sunday, it really was a great ride despite the damp. Had me itching to try North Third again!

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
scook94 said:
I was about to make a comment, but you said it for me!!! Pity you missed out on Sunday, it really was a great ride despite the damp. Had me itching to try North Third again!

Do you fancy it on Friday night or this weekend? Mrs.Eldud is going to visit 'rents in Wales tomorrow for a long weekend so I'm home alone...

home-alone.png

Top Bottom