Central Scotland Forum August ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I had a discussion with the Charming and Devoted earlier today, trying to convince her that I'd be ok for tomorrow as my ankle's been feeling a lot better. Common sense (her opinion) prevailed and I'm still out but I hope you guys have a good ride.

Is 10'ish at Waverley OK for folks with 11.30 at Longniddry OK for folks?

bhoyjim said:
Myself and Lazyfatgit should be there about 10, all we need is someone to show us the way to the meet point.

We could go my club run route but somebody might know a better way.

HLaB said:
Any time suits me if somebody can say. Is anybody going to be at Waverley with a better knowledge of Edinburgh than me. We could follow my club run route to Longniddry, through Hollyrood Park and down Milton Road to Mussellburgh, by Fisherrow Harbour and along the coast to Longniddry.
The club run actually goes along the A198 dual c/w straight to Longniddry but its probably better to go along the coast.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Start time now 1130 @ Longniddry

Right - it's 1130 at Longniddry Station, so 1000 at Waverley, 1030-1045 at Fisherrow.

Sorted.

Look forward to seeing everyone there. :tongue:

MajorMantra

Sorry, posting a bit late, but I'll be at Waverley at 10 and am happy going along the coast to Longniddry.

Do we have a final count of how many people will be at Waverley?

Matthew

Jane Smart

The Queen
Ranger said:
It's not a problem (though you will be missed) it is nly when people don't tell me at all they can't make appointments I get pissed off.

Just remember to keep us updated on the new bike thread:biggrin:

Thank you Ranger, have a great time all of you, I am, once again, dissapointed I cannot go.

I will keep you updated on my new bike, that you can be assured of :biggrin:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Hi guys, sorry I've got to bail out of the ride, just got too much on today to fit everything in :eek:. I'll just have to go for a quick ride straight from home instead. Have a good day out & enjoy the scones!

Hope to join you on the next one though

T

snorri

Legendary Member
23 pages over 4 weeks to organise the August Forum outing.:eek:
I wonder how many pages they require to organise the Olympics?:bicycle::biggrin:
Hope you all have a good day loons and lasses.:biggrin:

MajorMantra

Notes on the ride:

-the scones were excellent
-I did my first 100k
-HLab is really fast

All in all, great ride. Must de-stink myself...

Matthew

Top Bottom