Chain Reaction Cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whats happened to CRC? I ordered a new front light on Wednesday at 12:50pm and I thought great I will get it some time tomorrow ( Thursday) like I have in the past. But the order did not get dispatched until just after one on Thursday and was sent by Parcelforce 48hr express and it still hasn't effin' arrived:gun:. Now I will be going back to work tommorow and won't in to recieve it when it does come:angry:.

potsy

Rambler
I think all the online shops are a bit hit and miss, weirdly I ordered from CRC on Thursday night and my parcel arrived Saturday morning, but they seem to have split the order so I only have parcel 1 of 2 despite them both being despatched on the same day :unsure:

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Im surprised someone got CRC site working! I've been trying to buy a new pair of running shoes and it isn't going well.

They dispatch from different warehouses now so it's worth noting there may be a delay. IIRC nothing bigger than a pair of shoes is kept in the main Doagh one now.

potsy

Rambler
The site really is crap now isn't it?
Hoping it sorts itself out in the near future or they'll be losing a lot a custom I reckon :thumbsdown:

potsy

Rambler
Took me half an hour to order some High 5 Zero Tabs the other day :headshake:
I'm not finding it too slow just very basic, clicked on a couple of nice looking jackets earlier that were a bargain price but there was no info about them at all other than colour and size.

Why would you change the site and make it worse? :scratch:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm not finding it too slow just very basic, clicked on a couple of nice looking jackets earlier that were a bargain price but there was no info about them at all other than colour and size.

Why would you change the site and make it worse? :scratch:
Agreed, I preferred the previous version of the site.

It was not so much the site rather the slowness of the whole process which annoyed me. Now I am just getting ready to go to work so I won't be in to recieve it as it on the vehicle for delivery today according to Parcel Force's Tracking site:cursing:.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
It was not so much the site rather the slowness of the whole process which annoyed me. Now I am just getting ready to go to work so I won't be in to recieve it as it on the vehicle for delivery today according to Parcel Force's Tracking site:cursing:.

I always pay though Pay Pal and have it sent direct to work so I am not worried about being at home when it arrives

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
+1 I went to Wiggle. I also use Paypal but it didn't get that far.

Yes I tend to use Wiggle and only use Chain Reaction if they have what Wiggle don't or if they are cheaper as they were in this case.

Mind you I bought a pump I wanted from Tredz and I wont be doing that again £3.99 to send it back for a refund Pffft last time I shop there unless it is something I know I am going to keep.

Top Bottom