Challenging anti-social behaviour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We have issues with illegal parking by the Local Car Boot Sale attendees.

Quick call to the Police and they then ring the owner and tell them to move.

Always wait 15 minutes so they get to the Boot Sale before returning though

Lee_M

Guru
When would you ever ride a big bike at low revs? Sorry but you are talking rubbish, many miles spent commuting in London with other motorbikes and big bikes are louder than a moped which has been modified.

In the future it maybe worth while thinking about of all the people you may have annoyed before you start acting pious.

You've proven that you know little about motorbikes.

Big motorbikes are frequently ridden at low revs and they are'nt generally louder than mopeds with modified/removed silencers. That's what silencers are for

In the future it may be worthwhile knowing something about the subject before you start trying to pretend youre an expert

Last edited by a moderator:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I really wanted a fizzy but couldn't afford one, had a Puch instead (as below), it was unrestricted and good for 50mph downhill. Friend who lives over the road has still got his fizzy and it's immaculate too!

View attachment 358705
I couldn't afford a moped on an apprentice wage but I saved some money and bought one of these when I was 17,

bikepics-1320692-full.jpg

This was then 'converted' using an SS50 tank and exhaust into a 'moped baiter' and unlike most 'tuned' fizzies would do 60mph easy but it was great fun riding alongside a moped at 45 when they were flat out and I still had a gear left.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I couldn't afford a moped on an apprentice wage but I saved some money and bought one of these when I was 17,

View attachment 358728

This was then 'converted' using an SS50 tank and exhaust into a 'moped baiter' and unlike most 'tuned' fizzies would do 60mph easy but it was great fun riding alongside a moped at 45 when they were flat out and I still had a gear left.

Honda 90..posh git lol
I so wanted an ss50 5 speed i saw in Balderstons MC shop circa 82
I got a Yami RS 100 in 83 and covered 27k miles on that before i got the Kwak KH bug

Globalti

Legendary Member
Pulling wheelies is using a motor vehicle in a way that causes annoyance, alarm or distress so get the reg and tell your beat officer. Two irritating yobs riding scooters in our street were given section 59 warnings last year and we havent seen them since.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
But this is what i was on about the other week. Anti social boy racers in cars and on scooters and there's even a quad bike that sounds like a tractor! Just to let those who remember my thread know. The police station in question,where all the police cars were parked up for hours is to close down soon(i wonder if they read my thread?).:rolleyes: The report said that although it's closing it wont affect the number of police in the area. So we're keeping him are we,:rolleyes:

Those of us with motorbike will be meeting up down Vegan1s street for a Wheelie-A-Thon, sponsored by Yoshimura.

Count me in. I've got a ZZr600 with straight through pipes on. Its quite quiet at low revs.
BBQ, ooh yes please

Vegan1

WTF,
Not the same thing me having the noisy bastards waking me up with loud exhausts. I dont get what you are saying?
There's a surprise.

I'd say your situation is different from the OP's, if you choose to live by a main road don't then complain when it's a bit noisy.

Top Bottom