Challenging anti-social behaviour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
It must be me, but I have smile when I see these silly oiks, I was once one and had a great time annoying as many people as possible. I didn't have a knife on me though and think the OP's imagination is maybe running riot on that score.

Kids, can't get afford a house, can't afford car insurance, can't have fun at the football, can't, can't can't. Can't they have a little fun now and again?

Drago

Legendary Member
Of course they can, and us old duffers are also entitled to the fun of moaning about them!

MarkF

Guru
Whenni was a kit wheelieing a moped meant practically running alongside it while tugging on the bars for all you were worth.

Hehe, I was deseprate for a Fantic chopper at 16, but had to make do with a fizzy, but with a Fantic I could have created some right bedlam, annoyed many more people and been the absolute centre of attention.:smile:

7461782.jpg

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
So one kid rode past the OP once on a noisy moped. OP mouthed something so said kid popped a wheelie and gave him the finger?

It's all about context isn't it? One-off occurrence like that at 10pm is not a big deal at all and folk are getting their knickers in a twist about nothing. If however, the youth was riding up and down outside my house then I would definitely go and say something to him as I lived there, he lived there (in all probability). Me just walking through some area and a one-off occurrence? No way, I'm not bothered at all by it

This reminds me of the "scout minivan blocking the cycleway" thread. Some folk seem to enjoy being offended by other road users

Top Bottom