Charge Spoon Saddle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Christopher

Über Member
That's strange McaB - Evans in Manchester had stacks of Spoons on the rails :biggrin: . So I bought one. TBH not overly impressed with it so far - it is a pretty hard saddle. But only done about 10 miles on it so far. Previously I had a Fizik Arione on the tourer/commuter. Lovely saddle but it looked so wrong!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
what, with the suffering 3BM has put me through, how could I possibly summon the energy to get to the bar?

If you can struggle enough to get that heavy wallet out, 3BM and I will carry it to the bar for you...

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
'my bad' as I believe they now say.

I didn't realise that shandy was euro-hip. Now I understand the rapha kit...

Fnarr. I doubt you do though in this instance; I bought my one and only bit of Rapha kit 3rd hand and unworn (apart from trying on-ism) from someone in here when I'd failed to complete the transaction when said goods were first offered for sale when still only 2nd hand elsewhere.

I'm a cheapskate who can't resist a bargain. (and I'll admit they are a superbly well made and detailed pair of trews amd great vfm for the price I paid but I would not even look at them at rrp)

Leaves me money left over to spend on beer ;)

Methinks I doth protest too much......

potsy

Rambler
Spoon Ti now packaged ready for return to Wiggle, didn't even fit it, what a hideous brown!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 67
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 62
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 68

Christopher

Über Member
Update on my Spoon: it's alright. Give it 3/5 overall. Certainly good enough to trash in CX or on the commute. Now the Fizik Arione I have on the fixed: now that's a great saddle: light, comfortable - but not cheap: got it for £46 and that was 50% off!

colinr

Update on my Spoon: it's alright. Give it 3/5 overall. Certainly good enough to trash in CX or on the commute. Now the Fizik Arione I have on the fixed: now that's a great saddle: light, comfortable - but not cheap: got it for £46 and that was 50% off!
+1

I liked my Spoon and we spent many happy miles together, until I also bought a Fizik Arione.
Paid £50 for the basic one off ebay. Then bought another one from the same seller for another bike because I loved it so much.

Top Bottom