Scotland : Argyll, Isles & Loch Lomond Chat for CC Ecosse Islay Cycle Tour 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hahahaha! I think, @Fubar it was because I mentioned pump, tools and inner tube in the dame sentence :laugh:
Anyway, back home now, as I text you, got an open return from Central to Brodrick for £ 26 + smash.
@MikeW-71 you think it's going to be freezing? Will amend kit accordingly :thumbsup:

MikeW-71

Veteran
Going by the MetOffice, it'll feel like 10C in the last couple of days, with 20+mph winds, so a good bit of windchill. :cold:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
@Fubar I don't think there is an afternoon peak on the Ayrshire coast line, so you should be fine with off-peak tickets whatever happens.

In other news I'm seriously considering putting this thread on ignore - getting too jealous:laugh:
You are not alone. Have fun everyone!

jealous.gif

As you've all already seen on the book of faces, things didn't quite go to plan this evening as my strategy for this evening didn't take Scotrail being rubbish into account. :blush:

Which ferry is it that people are aiming to get? I may have to make my own way to the yoof hostel...

MikeW-71

Veteran
We're going for the 12:30 from Ardrossan

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
As you've all already seen on the book of faces, things didn't quite go to plan this evening as my strategy for this evening didn't take Scotrail being rubbish into account. :blush:

Which ferry is it that people are aiming to get? I may have to make my own way to the yoof hostel...

What have you done? :scratch::rolleyes: Do enlighten those of us not on FaceAche!

T

heather68

thanks pat for the info on the train ferry tickets didnt know u could do that, all just carry basic lock then my lock prob weighs 2 kg on its on lol , trying so hard to pack light so every little helps x

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
thanks pat for the info on the train ferry tickets didnt know u could do that, all just carry basic lock then my lock prob weighs 2 kg on its on lol , trying so hard to pack light so every little helps x
Heather, do not carry any lock, nor tools or pump: I will bring them, us girls will share the carrying. Just bring an inner tube. I've got a Kryptonite lock that goes round 4 bikes.

Top Bottom