Scotland : Argyll, Isles & Loch Lomond Chat for CC Ecosse Islay Cycle Tour 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

heather68

might have room for shoes now pat lol , had a look at weather and looks like al have to rethink cycling clober for day 2 and 3 x

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
As you've all already seen on the book of faces, things didn't quite go to plan this evening as my strategy for this evening didn't take Scotrail being rubbish into account. :blush:

Which ferry is it that people are aiming to get? I may have to make my own way to the yoof hostel...

You're just after a bit of Hare and Hounds, aren't you...?!?

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Never said you were, just that you usually call me names when I start typing :tongue:

On the Triban that I will have serviced myself? More like the Hare and fat bloke stood by side of the road cursing his inadequacy when it comes to bike repair :pump:

To be fair most of what you type is incomprehensible to me, so I just resort to name calling.

There is a bike shop on Arran - Brodick Cycles - their number is 01770 302460, might be worth noting down somewhere :whistle:

We eat at 8, if you're not there by then we might start to show a touch of concern...

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Never said you were, just that you usually call me names when I start typing :tongue:

On the Triban that I will have serviced myself? More like the Hare and fat bloke stood by side of the road cursing his inadequacy when it comes to bike repair :pump:

Aren't there any bike shops in Dundee that can sell you cheap components then do a botch job fitting them??

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
We eat at 8, if you're not there by then we might start to show a touch of concern...
:huh:

:unsure:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
@Fubar - Could we get the train from Waverley direct to Glasgow Central ?

I think they are:
Wav 0945 - Arr GC 1051
Wav 1000 - Arr GC 1104

Saves walking/ trying to cycle to Central from GQS.

I'll be at Wav by 0930 - and will need assistance getting my ticket - I'm a right numptie when it comes to ticket purchase from those funny machines :sad: :blush:

Last edited:
Aren't there any bike shops in Dundee that can sell you cheap components then do a botch job fitting them??
Oddly enough, no, the Dundee bike shop doesn't keep a stock of frame-specific components which are specific to the frame. I know, it's ridiculous :wacko:

Top Bottom