Scotland : Argyll, Isles & Loch Lomond Chat for CC Ecosse Islay Cycle Tour 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Thought you were so tired :tired: you had to run away without saying the usual cycling platitudes ... :angry:

[awaits the vid with some trepidation ... :unsure:]

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Now I understand why you said you already had the music in mind ! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Title - Day 4 ?
3:12 - Port Ellen ?

Great vid - oh that I could get up them hills at that rate ! :ohmy:

Last edited:

MikeW-71

Veteran
Now I understand why you said you already had the music in mind ! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Title - Day 4 ?
3:12 - Port Ellen ?

Great vid - oh that I could get up them hills at that rate ! :ohmy:
I spotted the second error earlier, but not the Day 3 one :sad: Easy to fix :thumbsup:

Nice video Mike. I remember thinking it was a strange noise your brakes made as we stopped in Brodick. We went for scabby chips after the video ended. Eating our chips would have been funny speeded up!
I think the discs need a clean (as well as the whole bike TBH) maybe some of the salt spray from the ferry got on them. Speeding up the chips would have been fun, hands are just a blur :biggrin:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Barely finished to edit the photos, so many :biggrin:
Thanks @Fubar and all for a great cycling experience: my first visit to Arran and Islay, my first stay in a hostel, my first proper hills :ohmy:
Thanks for waiting for me at the top of the hills!
Ride report is in the making ^_^

Scoosh doesn't look impressed, what up No. 2?
Me thinks it was our never ending chatter and picture stops :laugh:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Wow :wacko::smile: all dizzy after watching the video ... hardly any pedalling on Islay, and some of those T-junctions look very scary indeed speeded up. :laugh: Looks like you had lots of sunshine, at least on the final day :sun:. Soooo jealous...
Good to see a few new converts to cycle touring, he he ... it's another incurable addiction I am afraid :tongue:.

Looking forward to seeing lots of photos and videos & stories :hyper:

T (who got home from work at 8pm, a mere 13 hours after leaving home this morning - but at least I got a couple of bike rides in either end of the working day :dance:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Wow :wacko::smile: all dizzy after watching the video ... hardly any pedalling on Islay, and some of those T-junctions look very scary indeed speeded up. :laugh: Looks like you had lots of sunshine, at least on the final day :sun:. Soooo jealous...
Good to see a few new converts to cycle touring, he he ... it's another incurable addiction I am afraid :tongue:.

Looking forward to seeing lots of photos and videos & stories :hyper:

T (who got home from work at 8pm, a mere 13 hours after leaving home this morning - but at least I got a couple of bike rides in either end of the working day :dance:)

13 hours?!? I think we got back from Islay quicker than that! :tongue:

Top Bottom