Scotland : Argyll, Isles & Loch Lomond Chat for CC Ecosse Islay Cycle Tour 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only problem: will I stand the pace??? A training regime needs to be followed strictly here ... :bicycle:

Given that we've all witnessed firsthand that the "5mph" in your usename is a complete fabrication, I don't think that the pace on an extended pootle will be an issue ^_^

No just completing the loop of the island then cycling back
Why on earth would you subject yourself to the Bogoullie twice on the same ride? Are you sick?

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I know its not difficult but I'm lost on what @Louch is suggesting we do :shy:
I don't want to stop before the big b*astard hill. If we are staying overnight, i want to cylcle back to Brodick, then turn back to the overnight stop, coming back over big b*stard hill. Not expecting everyone or even anyone else to want to do it.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I don't want to stop before the big b*astard hill. If we are staying overnight, i want to cylcle back to Brodick, then turn back to the overnight stop, coming back over big b*stard hill. Not expecting everyone or even anyone else to want to do it.

An optional extra :laugh::thumbsup:
Let's see what the weather is like, as far as I am concerned ... Downhills on wet roads xx(:blush:

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I really shouldn't have gone window-shopping for jerseys tonight, cos I'm tempted by this one.... can't think why.... :shy:

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/endura/jura-whiskey-short-sleeve-jersey-ec044631

Planning the trip in my head already. I'll know if I'm really in as soon as a date is chosen :thumbsup:

Fri 15th Aug is mentioned in @Fubar's timetable on page 1 as the likely departure date ... Fingers crossed it suits you! I'm still tentative, as we haven't sorted out when to take our summer holidays ...

T

Top Bottom