Cheap, innit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

... erm.......

Now who's being grumpy? Chillax man - your favorite dudes on telly later.

Persons extending an invitation to "chillax" should be flogged. ;)

Anyway, am I right in thinking that if Sam's net mileage allowance is less than 45p, she's entitled to additional tax relief?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I'd have thought Pervasive P&L might be right up your street!

My recollection of my brief sojourns into P&L is (mostly) of the same people shouting the same things at each other, occasionally invoking their antagonist's statements from threads long gone.

I'm not anxious to see that in the other parts of the forum - it's why I mostly hang about in know-how. Other than chain maintenance discussions, it's a forum that incites less, er, passion.

Norm

Business expenses (if wholly & exclusively etc) should not be taxable.

Use of the word chillax should be a capital offence.

albion

Guru
A day out recently consisted of an 80 mile ride, boring sandwiches that happen to taste wonderful mid exercise , an ice cream and a 'free museum' visit with a small donation.So a positive and whole day out for the cost of less than half a gallon of petrol.

darth vadar

Über Member
The other way of looking at it is the relatively high price of train travel unless you are able to plan a long way ahead which is obviously not aleays possible.

I have to go to London today to pick up my daughter and it'll cost me £15 or so in fuel for me and my passenger but it would be twice that each by train/tube.

So for 2 going up and 3 returning in the car, the total cost will be a fraction of the train fare. That's the pity of it because I'd much rather go by train.

Me too!

The train still brings out the kid in me going off on an adventure!

Just so long as I don't have to sit opposite anybody using a lap top (trying to look important) or somebody using a mobile phone, or blasting out tinny music on an iPod !!!

Last weekend, I fancied a day trip to Anglesey but the fare was between £30 and £40 so I drove there instead!

Top Bottom