Chess Master class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Can my horsey eat his prawn?

(that's a real question i got while arbiting an under 8s tournament once :smile:)

sight-pin

Veteran
I've only managed to win once against my laptop, think i just confused it so much it gave up on me.
Chess is a great game though.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
How any positions can you take a queen in ? :giggle:

Is there scope to changing the pieces and what they can do. I'd like to see a giraffe, a lion, a whale and a mouse incorporated as pieces.

And in case anyone thinks I am not being serious I have even got as far as thinking what "moves" they have, as follows:
Giraffe - can look over any other piece and decide that it wants to be on the otherside, one space move.
Lion - gets to roar loudly and push any other piece one space backwards
Whale - can leap up to 3 spaces sideways or diagonally
Mouse - can scurry round the side of any other piece, forwards or backwards, again upto to 3 spaces

And in case anyone thinks I am not being serious I have even got as far as thinking what "moves" they have, as follows:
Giraffe - can look over any other piece and decide that it wants to be on the otherside, one space move.
Lion - gets to roar loudly and push any other piece one space backwards
Whale - can leap up to 3 spaces sideways or diagonally
Mouse - can scurry round the side of any other piece, forwards or backwards, again upto to 3 spaces
Cat. Can go where it pleases but is only on the board for 4 moves as it'll wonder off to another board.

U

User33236

I once played a former Scottish junior champion and beat him. He flew into a rage and accused me of cheating. Why? Because I "didn't play a standard opening". Guess I must have confused him :wacko:

Top Bottom