Chocolate Bars.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
In the army we have 24hr ration packs, everything you need to eat and it works out about 2000 calories. All sorts of menus and they come in a box that is numbered so you try to get a different number/menu each time. You can have a Vegetarian/Halal/Kosher etc. Now, the old menus always had a Yorkie bar in, it had "Not for civvies" across it. Use to love that, middle of the night in the middle of some s*** hole, normally very cold or wet or both, I would eat that, Just made you feel a bit better about yourself. Problem is chocolate does not travel to well in hot sandy places so we got a whole new ration pack designed for us. Out went the Yorkie, in came NUTS! Sometimes fruit and NUTS! Nuts do not make you feel better about yourself.
Fed up just writing about that, how could they swap chocolate for nuts!:banghead:
Fruit and nut sounds good to me. What are you complaining about? :thumbsup:
Cadburys_Fruit_Nut_49g.jpg

Moda

What are you complaining about?
Vegetable oil!!!!

postman

Legendary Member
My faves at the moment are Sainsbugs own basic dark choc bar 30p that is a whole 5p down since i last posted on this topic (get it) topic,ah well never mind.Also Sainsbugs own jelly babies and own liquorice allsorts both at 89p great value and big bags.Trouble is my waist line is getting bigger.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What did you make of the five fingered Kit Kats, when they were on sale?

Haven't tried one.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
Well no actually, not entirely. Manufacturers are terrified of increasing prices and losing market share so they would rather re-size or reformulate a product than increase the retail price. They have legions of marketing people who do nothing other than check competitor shares and prices all day long; how boring is that?

That sounds like a childhood ambition achieved.

classic33

Leg End Member
Can anyone explain then why the Cadbury's Dairy Milk 1kg bar is no longer available. And why they changed the shape of the individual pieces, thereby reducing the weight, by nearly 20%, whilst at the same time 25% and expected people not to notice when they were placed alongside the old sized bars.

Top Bottom