Christmas Day morning, anyone else...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
I suggested this to my mrs who instantly shot me a look of horror.......i've got 3 kids at home that wont let me go anywhere for long without them,off for a family walk with the dog though so at least i'll get some exercise.

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Only if divorce is one of the items on my Christmas list !!

Yep, definitely, absolutely, without any shadow of a doubt. Doesn't matter what the weather is, be it snow, ice, rain, hail, sleet or thunder I'll grout on Christmas morning.

I have to commute into work you see.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Came home today to find swmbo has reversed the car into the garage door totally knackering it, you cannot open it at all and it is totally bent, the only way i will be able to open it is to get some serious tools on it and i would place money on it being easier to break into pre crash.
Weekender + hack in the garage along with tools, pumps etc etc and multi gym .

Got the commuter which is currently sitting in the hallway and thankfully i carry a pump , mulit tools etc .

Christmas ride?
Only if your going to come and help rip the door off and fit a new one .....

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Ive got the in-laws and grandparents round so dont think I'll be able to get out! Hopefully will get bike stuff and a bike carrier for the car so may be out new years on it.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I'm out for a few miles boxing day - down to the rents and then along canal towpath to brecon and back home - nice 50mile round trip :hyper:

Holdsworth

Über Member
I'll definitely make time for a ride, no point sitting and watching Christmas tele, pah!!! Judging by the forecast I'll be out in shorts and t-shirt with temperatures above 10 degrees C and just cloud sitting over us. I must make the decision whether I'll be spending the day up here at home or down at my Gran's in Shrewsbury, the latter has some lovely lanes and hills to ride that should be mostly quiet.

Bayerd

Über Member
No chance on xmas day, first there's the kids to deal with, then I'll be out carolling with the band round the village by 8.30 and don't get back from that until it's dinner time. I've a couple of rare days between xmas and the new year when Mrs B's working and the kids are in nursery though, so I'm planning a couple of long rides then instead.

Seems a long time ago now, but I seem to remember when I used to cycle on Christmas morning I would see children out on their new bikes or scooters or whatever it was you could play with outdoors. Now of course it's a computer game or the latest x-box [is that right?] or something that removes the need for physical activity.

Top Bottom