Christmas day rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh 'eck, no excuse here on God's Acres. Weather mild and dry with a bit of breeze. Off I pedal in the morning.
That's Yorkshire for 15-42 mph winds! :laugh:

BBC forecast for Leeds said:
Strong and gusty south-westerly winds will continue with gales possible, locally severe over high ground.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Oh, how I would love a Christmas Day ride out. Family commitments say NO, and are likely to do so for a long while yet...

vickster

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4610640, member: 43827"]Was it rotator cuff? I was supposed to have had the op this year but for no reason it got a lot better and the surgeon recommended giving it a miss.[/QUOTE]
No, posterior labral tear repaired in March and then unfortunately the capsule stiffened and thickened which is what was surgically released on Wednesday. The original issue didn't resolve with about 18 months of physio, so surgery only option, the shoulder was unstable

Aiming for a couple of hours ride tomorrow....not got much planned really. Trying to work out a route that's shielded heading out and with the wind on the way back!

dim

Aiming for a couple of hours ride tomorrow....not got much planned really. Trying to work out a route that's shielded heading out and with the wind on the way back!

best to hit the wind sideways on a loop the whole way .... prob is that if you head off straight out with the wind behind you, it will be in your face for the 2nd half of the ride (or vise versa)

@dim, cheers! I hate it when the wind is like this.

rossw46

I won't lie, I'm absolutely going to beast the roast dinner tomorrow afternoon, and get fairly pissed :notworthy:, so I'll hopefully get out tomorrow morning for a 20 mi blast, make me feel better about the carnage I know is waiting to unfold. Merry Xmas all.

greekonabike

President of the 'Democratic Republic' of GOAB
I wasn't planning on doing so but I probably will, before I open my presents innit.

GOAB

Top Bottom