Christmas Gift List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
It was a bit bp ;)
Lol. Enjoy! :smile:

My parents came over for lunch and bought me the Sky Muc-Off cleaning and ceramic lube kit and some Muc-Off Uber Wax. No complaints there. Full strip down and clean will be done on number one bike soon, with number two done once I switch in the Spring. :smile:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Lol. Enjoy! :smile:

My parents came over for lunch and bought me the Sky Muc-Off cleaning and ceramic lube kit and some Muc-Off Uber Wax. No complaints there. Full strip down and clean will be done on number one bike soon, with number two done once I switch in the Spring. :smile:
Awww i never complain

Shes already paid for my new Ti custom frame for my birthday in april :smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Coat from swmbo even though i had told her i dont need one
smellies
cheap wine
socks
bit of cash
broken oven when the family is coming round for dinner /tea.

This is rotten luck, how to ruin Christmas and drop people in it financially.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30602326

donkey-6-pack-bike-bag-4.jpg
I got a bag to carry beer on a bike, my life is complete.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Indeed , i was all for spending my x mas cash towards a new oven but swmbo said no, so instead im getting roof rack for the car as next summer i will need a roof box.
Gawd im soooo boring and sensible . although i did show the FIL some wheels on ebay i liked , zipp firecrest 202`s ....... i dont think he got the hint at £1750:whistle:

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Indeed , i was all for spending my x mas cash towards a new oven but swmbo said no, so instead im getting roof rack for the car as next summer i will need a roof box.
Gawd im soooo boring and sensible . although i did show the FIL some wheels on ebay i liked , zipp firecrest 202`s ....... i dont think he got the hint at £1750:whistle:
I am usually sensible too, but since getting into cycling, that has changed somewhat. I never waste on pointless things, but there are so many things worth having still. :smile:

The roof bars sound useful though, in fairness. Listen to your Wfe this time and don't use it on the oven.

Shame he didn't just hit Buy It Now for you. ;)

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Having spent the day out with the family I have just opened my only present for today.
A 'Customize your ride' set which includes some spokey dokeys, purple spoke reflectors and some wicked flame stickers:smile:

xzenonuk

Veteran
my sister got me a nice pair of shades ill make use off on brighter days for cycling and a high vis jacket, yay i can finally dump the lidl high vis vests :smile:

Top Bottom