Christmas Gift List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
I got a little coffee shop purse, made from old inner tubes. Excellent surprise & top gift
10427255_10205775729896715_3036119140723327641_n.jpg
I
I have to ask - what is a coffee shop purse?

I realise it may be me - sheltered upbringing and all that!

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I
I have to ask - what is a coffee shop purse?

I realise it may be me - sheltered upbringing and all that!
I'd not heard of it before i got it ^_^ Wasn't actually called a purse, but packaging is binned, maybe a coffee shop caddy. It's big enough to hold a credit card/bank note & a key & a little change. Better than carrying a full wallet on a ride out :thumbsup: other guys on club ride this morning were quite impressed with it, made from old inner tubes too :smile:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Bike pizza cutter for me was the cycling related gift from a friend, with a pizza cook book, so I may have to do some baking in a couple of days when we have finished leftovers. Looked to be some interesting toppings in the book including butternut squash and goats cheese.

Cycling related..... My mum renewed my British Cycling Membership.....rest not cycling related Watch off Mrs V, Bottle of whisky off in-laws and various wine and beer..... and Mrs V (if you remember the thread) was really chuffed with her goat adoption and is already checking out B and B's near them so we can have a weekend there when we visit them......

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
I'd not heard of it before i got it ^_^ Wasn't actually called a purse, but packaging is binned, maybe a coffee shop caddy. It's big enough to hold a credit card/bank note & a key & a little change. Better than carrying a full wallet on a ride out :thumbsup: other guys on club ride this morning were quite impressed with it, made from old inner tubes too :smile:

Thank you for the explanation.

So much better than it could've been. Makes sense too.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
New set of handbuilt wheels under the tree this year speedplay pedals and some new cycling underwear..... As in thermals... Before you all start asking....

Wasn't going to ask; but nice call on the wheels.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
RSp Radient USB rechargeable rear light for me, it's rather bright and I don't have that "bugger, I forgot to recharge the AAAs last night" feeling at work !" feeling any more.

Rear hanger alignment tool - what a difference that makes to gear changes!!
Two new jerseys (Frosties and Cinelli one from Prendas)
DHB leg warmers, arm warmers, face mask and headband
Wahoo HR monitor and speed/cadence sensor
MucOff 8 piece cleaning kit

dim

loads of things, but the one I'm most excited about is a NutriBullet which my daughter gave me. I'm planning on doubling my yearly cycling distance, and I need to learn about nutrition and start eating properly.

The Nutribullet will be very handy

Have a birthday in December as well as Xmas so wife got me an iPad which connects beautifully with my Kickr Snap plus subscription to a cycling training app of my choice.

Top Bottom