Christmas presents you'd really like to receive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
One of those react stealth rocker plates. £499 is crazy money just to rock to the sides & slide front to back though. And you could probably lose watts but get less butt ache maybe.
Also the latest version full Dura ace or Campag super record gruppo for my Dolan frame, still hard to come by even if you’re rich.

presta

Guru
My health back.

grldtnr

A proper government that isn't bent as fk
An end to absolute poverty worldwide
Massive cars taxed off the roads
Ta.
Getting massive pointless SUV's of the road is a start, along with the driver's.
I certainly support your view about Poverty.
But corrupt govt. Is a given, I am afraid

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Getting massive pointless SUV's of the road is a start, along with the driver's.
I certainly support your view about Poverty.
But corrupt govt. Is a given, I am afraid
This is my pressie sod off

One of those react stealth rocker plates. £499 is crazy money just to rock to the sides & slide front to back though. And you could probably lose watts but get less butt ache maybe.
Reviews are a bit mixed - some suggest it rocks exactly the way opposite to what you'd want it to.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
One of those react stealth rocker plates.

You have any spare time at Christmas ? Why not DIY one - some members here have made some great rockers from tennis balls and wood !

One of my 'goals' was to build myself an arcade cabinet - so asked family for some money, ordered the bit's on Christmas Day, then started putting it together over the Christmas break !

Top Bottom