Citroen Berlingos.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
We had one, a 1.6 diesel, good to drive and transport the bikes in, but the wife wasn't a fan, also whoever had it before us transported dogs in it, no matter what we tried we couldn't get rid of the smell.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I've owned small vans for thirty years and absolutely loved them. One thing to check if you really are thinking of sleeping in the cargo compartment is to see if you can stretch out straight when lying on your back. If you can't, you'll be driven bonkers. Trust me.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I've owned small vans for thirty years and absolutely loved them. One thing to check if you really are thinking of sleeping in the cargo compartment is to see if you can stretch out straight when lying on your back. If you can't, you'll be driven bonkers. Trust me.
Thanks I know what you mean....it's only going to be a night or two at most.More than likely have a tent for camping.
Four cans of Special Brew and the back of the van will feel like the Dorchester 😁

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Had a look and test drive in one a few weeks ago.
Not enough legroom in the driver's seat to drive comfortably if you're over six foot.
Not quite enough length in the back with the seats out for bikes with the front wheel on, if you're over six foot and ride a larger framed bike, you could probably squeeze them in by turning the front wheels but combined with the inadequate legroom it wasn't any good for me unfortunately.

6ft3, plenty of room. Love my Berlingo :wub:

rualexander

Legendary Member
It isn't 😂

You must have short legs, long body then 😂

Top Bottom