Citroen Berlingos.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rualexander

Legendary Member
Quite the opposite. You seem determined to be right so carry on 👍

Well, the one (2012 model) I had a test drive in a few weeks ago, I had to drive with knee flexed to at least 90°. And the Peugeot Partner vans I drove at work for years were the same. Just about ok for short distances but couldn't put up with it over long distances.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Ok been looking at a few...there's one near me 2012 that I went for a drive in yesterday.Clutch seems high if that makes sense.Drove ok,I'm no expert in these cars,or does that sound like the norm ?
Thanks

Gillstay

Über Member
I had two, mk 2 diesel ones, a 2 litre and a 1.6, one did 220k the other 140k before someone rammed it. Brilliant and reliable.
Used to put three people, three bikes and all the camping suff then drive off to Spain, Switzerland etc.
Used it for work during the week and even carrying timber and engines in the back did not bother it.

Jameshow

Veteran
Ok been looking at a few...there's one near me 2012 that I went for a drive in yesterday.Clutch seems high if that makes sense.Drove ok,I'm no expert in these cars,or does that sound like the norm ?
Thanks

Might need a new clutch, if your not flushed with cash you might want to avoid. But if the rest of the car is good then I wouldn't let it put you off.

Last edited:

Jameshow

Veteran
What makes you say that sorry ?
Definitely not flush with cash 😁

A clutch might cost £500 - £1000 so budget into the purchase cost.

Top Bottom