Citroen Berlingos.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Neat job, although I suppose it's strictly a two seater due to the absence of working rear seatbelts.
There's three rear seats that clip out if you get my meaning.Didnt want a permanent camper as my partner uses car in week and shoves all sorts of shite in the back 😁

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
That's rather petit and bijou. What happens if your sleeping partner farts?
Doesn't happen....she's a lady !

UphillSlowly

Making my way slowly uphill
IMG-20230625-WA0006.jpg

Good job on your conversion. We have a similar module for our Peugeot Partner. Don't tend to use the seat mode. We're also both short so our bed not as long. You can buy a pack of window shields. We use tin foil for the roof "windows"
IMG-20230625-WA0012.jpg

Jameshow

Veteran
View attachment 696419
Good job on your conversion. We have a similar module for our Peugeot Partner. Don't tend to use the seat mode. We're also both short so our bed not as long. You can buy a pack of window shields. We use tin foil for the roof "windows"
View attachment 696420
I use foil insulation glued to corrugated plastic from wickes for my window covers!

We need a camp and ride?
Anyone up for it??

Peaks would be good and central too.

grldtnr

Doesn't happen....she's a lady !

Don't you believe that.,.....it happens believe me.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've been very tempted a few times to get a 'lingo' - MrsF keeps mentioning it as it will be great for her 'sea' swimming - she's seen a friend's 'lingo' with the convertible/pull out camping 'pod'. If we lose the static caravan this year (it's at an age the site doesn't want you, despite being in fab condition), then this will push me to do something. Also avoids the potential LEZ issues as it's not a 'van'.

UphillSlowly

Making my way slowly uphill
I've been very tempted a few times to get a 'lingo' - MrsF keeps mentioning it as it will be great for her 'sea' swimming - she's seen a friend's 'lingo' with the convertible/pull out camping 'pod'. If we lose the static caravan this year (it's at an age the site doesn't want you, despite being in fab condition), then this will push me to do something. Also avoids the potential LEZ issues as it's not a 'van'.

There is a pod that you can attach to the side, but in my experience it's very bulky when packed down- almost as big as a big family tent. So ours just sits in our loft and we have a cheap versatile shelter from Decathlon instead if needed.

Top Bottom