Classic youtube replies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
That's pretty outrageous Dave, I reported the comment as well.

On another note, here's quite an interesting conversation I'm having with someone I presume is a bus driver from this garage, perhaps even the very driver I videoed, although he denies that:

http://www.youtube.c...1&v=OmXH01sZilQ

Cant find Dave's little friend, but have replied to TheGoldfishTank - that guys a bit of a pleb tbh

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Okay, genz545, you act like your some sort of vulnerable victim on the road, but you go around winging and shouting at bus drivers/car drivers, throwing around insults and losing your temper, publishing their number plates in your online videos, trying to name and shame them on the internet and acting like you're high and mighty.... in short, you're just as much as an aggresive douche bag as the "bad" drivers in your videos.

Had to be said.

Archie

Errrr.....
I really don't know what to do about This one .

I have an idea why they did this...Maybe it's because you're riding a bicycle on a dual carriageway where the minimum speed limit is going to be 40 mph....You are just a ****ing annoyance to all cars who drive on roads, you get in the way, you cause cars to do dangerous overtakes because they are OBVIOUSLY going to get impatient sitting behind you...Pay for some road tax and i would potentially respect you more...****

I could try and have some sport, but we're clearly dealing with a dimwit; it just doesn't seem worth the effort. :blush:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I really don't know what to do about This one .

I could try and have some sport, but we're clearly dealing with a dimwit; it just doesn't seem worth the effort. :blush:

He's prime for being blocked IMO, and would be on my channel. I do sometimes allow this kind of comment as it makes the author look like a right tit.

This seems to be more constructive trolling for a change from Plebscrubber but tbh I can't be bothered replying tot this Australian over this Video; there is a cycle lane ocaissionally and I use it when its safe to do so, which was actually a fair bit in that clip. His other point he suggest is there was pavement cycling, rather than getting crushed by the bus/ delayed for ages; I hopped off the bike and walked the 2m on to the dedicated cycle island (all be it a lot of peds use it, which is OK IMO) and got back on, on the road.
There is a dedicated bike lane most the way but the rider hardly uses it at all, getting amongst the traffic in the car lanes all the time.

Also he jumps on to the footpath when a bus is in his way. If you want the rights of a car, act like one and follow the rules.

lit

If you want the rights of a car, act like one and follow the rules.

I think he is a confused driver, someone needs to inform bikes have rights, cars have licenses.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I post this video about a good overtake from a HGV driver
Just report him anyway, chances are he's giving you a wide burth because he's on his last warning at work because he's usually a bad driver. By complaining you'll get that idiot off the road and make the road safer for the rest of us.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
This seems to be more constructive trolling for a change from Plebscrubber but tbh I can't be bothered replying tot this Australian over this Video; there is a cycle lane ocaissionally and I use it when its safe to do so, which was actually a fair bit in that clip. His other point he suggest is there was pavement cycling, rather than getting crushed by the bus/ delayed for ages; I hopped off the bike and walked the 2m on to the dedicated cycle island (all be it a lot of peds use it, which is OK IMO) and got back on, on the road.

In Aus iirc they have done the same as ROI and all cyclists must use the cyclelanes/paths where provided. He is obviously too daft to realise their laws dont apply here and for good reason.

I post this video about a good overtake from a HGV driver

Yeah reporting a good driver for some made up "bad driving" would be counter intuitive imo. Better to report them for being a knight of the road, the carrot and all that. Strikes me as an anti-car weirdo (have met a few on youtube - do they not realise how their bikes are delivered LMAO!!) :biggrin:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
On one of the motorcyclist's vids I sometimes watch:

thats rich coming from a w***er bike rider. 99% of you lot couldnt give two f***s about road laws, and ride as if you the only f***ers out there, only down side to this video is, he didnt take you down. A pay back for all the s*** you've dished out, on your t*** machine I f***ing hate you lot with a passion.

Someone's going to have a coronary before long and it aint the biker...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjIaWwDt1go
Contains swearing, naturally given what happened...

Top Bottom