Classic youtube replies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
You have to wonder about the sad lives they lead since they obviously spend hours trawling YouTube looking for cycling videos to post their nonsense on :biggrin:

I love the fact that the dire spelling & grammar tends to match up with the level of intelligence they put over in their posts....

I've finally got a moronic comment on a youtube video. From this dic gentleman on this video,

get in the f*cking bike lane moron
somehow I don't think I'll bother approving that sad individual's comment.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I've finally got a moronic comment on a youtube video. From this dic gentleman on this video,

somehow I don't think I'll bother approving that sad individual's comment.

SouthamptonHeroes is a definate troll. He seems to use the same language and abuse as previous user SSR1234RSS. The latter got banned for his abuse and I reckon SH is close to it. Makes me wonder if he's a Pompey fan with some grudge as he REALLY hates my city, LOL! A really sad little individual.:biggrin: My advice is block him and remove his comments. SH started picking on Redvee, but the Big R just took the piss out of him.

Other trolls to watch are deanyyyyyyyyy, panictactics, fairwaynoob...

...who is hysterical, he really goes over the top - threatened to kill me and kept saying "that looks like brixton, are you from brixton, I'll find you c*** I'll find you!" LOL! Another time he left this comment: "you w***ers with cameras on your helmets are so insecure its a joke. you cant go out anywhere with out it, im right aint i..."

..the camera was on the handlebars and I wasnt using the cams at the time he left that. ;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

This one is quite interesting

Sorry mate, but you are involved, it seems, in an incident every time you go out on your bike......Should say something to you if you will only listen. Apparently it's NEVER you in the wrong. Not having a go mate, but it happens far too often to you. It's no good being 'right' when you're mashed up on the tarmac. I'm an ex motor cyclist....Defensive riding my friend.

My reply is

Look at the number of videos I have. Look at the number that are about incidents (a lot aren't). Look at the date I posted my first video. Take into account that I cycle twice a day 5 days a week (actually about 4.5 days on average). At the moment my commute is 23 miles a day, with about 16 of that on busy urban roads.

Do I actually have a lot of incidents? Very few in fact.

As for never being in the wrong, have a look at my various videos where I admit from the start I was wrong!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
:sad: I feel left out. Can I join the club too? Purrrleeeees!?:biggrin:

I'll have to ask him first, as it was his idea :laugh:

__

If your arguement is safety, then I think your also shooting yourself in the foot. You have 565 videos, which show case dangerous incidents.. riding in the middle of the road is NOT safe, as youve prooved in your videos. Yes, its the fault of the impatient driver, but its all well and good bitching at drivers when your being loaded onto an ambulance.

I'm surprised he's watched all of my videos, well clearly he hasn't as a lot of them are just videos of me having fun. and a fair few of the times i'm in the cycle lane.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I've just came across this one

You're totally nuts and you smell like ass!

Nice! :biggrin:

Top Bottom