Classic youtube replies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter10

I had a driver pull in beside me at a traffic light (we weren't even moving!) and use the self-gratification artist sign.

So sent the video to the Company and complained about inappropriate sexual behavior by their driver. Also asked for a copy of their Equality and Diversity policy as I was an equal rights campaigner for Gay rights and wished to make a formal complaint about sexual harrassment.

Got a wonderful grovelling reply!

Haha love it! Nice one.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Posted on my youtube profile today
Hello. I live in Los Angeles CA. I just have to say you guys are great cyclist at the pro level. But when it comes to riding on the streets you guys suck and are slow. I would have to say you have no skill on bikes. I would be weaving through all those cars and buses at a average of 20mph and never get hit. You might say I am just crazy. However I truley believe your traffic system sucks.

Think about it logically Crankers. Theres a checklist that has to be done before they can run you over:

-is the rider on the same bike
-same place
-same time
-same clothes

Add in that inner city riding you're just a face in the crowd (esp in places like Cambridge) and as DrS says most people couldnt live with the guilt if they did actually hit you (even if they're f***ing moronic). It probably isnt going to happen.

Most of Cranky's posts make it fairly clear that the entire world is out to get him. The man can barely step outside his front door without someone trying to throttle him with a dog lead or beat him to death with a jam jar.

joebingo

Über Member
You are clearly and obviously wrong... stop guessing it, might make you look stupid...

I don't live in a city.
I don't live in a town.
I don't live in a village.

I do at most 1 mile through a small town where my work is in my 10mile+ commute... the rest is rural as a cows arse.

So you live in a Hamlet? What a tragedy.

400bhp

Guru
So you live in a Hamlet? What a tragedy.

Close, but no cigar.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Ok. I'll add some recent ones....

You p***k. I might decide I don't like roads so I'll drive my car on the path.

You're totally nuts and you smell like a$$!

This one is nice..

Very bad driving by the coach driver - if he was any good he surely should have been able to knock you off the bike with the front wheels and nailed your ass with the back wheels ..BAN ALL CYCLISTS, YOU THINK YOU OWN THE ROAD, YOUR PATHETIC, CHILDISH, AND IGNORANT !!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Oh and these two...

cyclists dont pay road tax and are not insured , so why should they have the same rights as motorists .
not trying to be funny but they should be moving for motorists , why should anyone have to cruise at a slow pace for someone elses fitness .
it does make more sense to use a bike in the city but the motorists have to pay to use the road and cyclists dont , is that fair?
as for the guy in the golf , tidy car

YOU SEEM TO BE A TYPACAL CYCLIST TO ME, A BIGOT WHO SEEMS TO THINK THEY OWN THE ROAD! GET ON TO THE LOCAL COUNCIL,THEY PUT A LANE IN FOR YOU AND YOU ARE STILL NOT HAPPY! DONT BLAME THE COACH DRIVER FOR TRYING TO PASS YOU! HOW MANEY CYCLISTS DO YOU SEE RIDING SUICIDLEY THROUGH TRAFFIC IGNORING RED LIGHTS ETC?
I SEE IT EVERY DAY!
AND YES I DRIVE A COACH !

Nice!:smile:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Just noticed that the chap who wrote this quote...

You prick. I might decide I don't like roads so I'll drive my car on the path.

...on one of my videos has a video of himself driving down the road, whilst holding the video camera (here). Mmm. :evil:

Top Bottom