Classic youtube replies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2_Flat_erics

I don't get that many stupid coments but when they do appear I just delete them.

If the person writing the comment cannot spill or correct grammering usees then me not bothering.

As for the aggressive "if I see you on the road I will run you down" comments, they are just looking for the reaction so I won't give it to them.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I don't get that many stupid coments but when they do appear I just delete them.

If the person writing the comment cannot spill or correct grammering usees then me not bothering.

As for the aggressive "if I see you on the road I will run you down" comments, they are just looking for the reaction so I won't give it to them.

eye cannit speel ether. :biggrin:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Typical ****ing faggot cyclist. I saw one get knocked over by a car last year and all I could do was piss myself laughing. I know that sounds cruel but they're a feral ****ing menace and need to be stamped out. Of course, I don't mind the recreational cyclists - the ones who wear normal clothes and don't pretend to be something they're not; and who actually observe the road rules and show some respect. The guy in this video wasn't wearing the gay lycra shoot but he's still a ****wit, anyway.

potsy

Rambler
Nice
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Mmm. Someone loves me. He's left me these two comments:

ride a bike to work every day. however, i don't ride like you. you seem to be a tattletale crybaby who forces confrontations with innocent motorists, then runs to the internet to whine about things. your spoiled self-entitled attitude ruins things for the decent bike riders out there.
i hate to say this, but i am also a truck driver, and after i ride my bike to work and lock it to a pole, i would love to see you on the road when i am hauling 20 tons. your videos would end right then.

and this one.

you should be egged everywhere you go. i bet they egged you because you're locally known as the child molester.
stop filming children and motorists, you boy-loving, bike-shorts wearing pedophile.
i bet your bike has a dildo instead of a seat.

Nice! :ohmy:

He has left a similar 'child molester' comment on someone else's video of me. I can't block that, but youtube have been informed. I'd be very annoyed if he isn't banned when making comments like that.

BSRU

A Human Being
Considering the recent criminal cases in the news where people have threatened to blow up an airport or wanting someone stoned to death, it would seem making such threats on the internet is no longer the "wisest" thing to do.
The first one is a threat to kill with a very large vehicle and the second is libellous, not sure how serious the Police are about pursuing internet threats.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Considering the recent criminal cases in the news where people have threatened to blow up an airport or wanting someone stoned to death, it would seem making such threats on the internet is no longer the "wisest" thing to do.
The first one is a threat to kill with a very large vehicle and the second is libellous, not sure how serious the Police are about pursuing internet threats.

Had he been from the UK I would have considered reporting this. However, he claims to be from the US.

BSRU

A Human Being
Had he been from the UK I would have considered reporting this. However, he claims to be from the US.

So he is even thicker than at first glance, he had obviously not thought through is rant, unless he expects you to fly over on holiday with your bike, camera and a flashing "Magnatom Is Here" sign and ride near his depot.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

So he is even thicker than at first glance, he had obviously not thought through is rant, unless he expects you to fly over on holiday with your bike, camera and a flashing "Magnatom Is Here" sign and ride near his depot.

In general if someone threatens to kill me on youtube, and it appears they are from the UK (possibly local to me). I genuinely offer to meet them. I suggest that if they really want the opportunity, why not meet up so they can have a chance. funnily enough they tend to go silent or sheepish after that.

I am genuinely interested in meeting one of these 'people'.

BSRU

A Human Being
In general if someone threatens to kill me on youtube, and it appears they are from the UK (possibly local to me). I genuinely offer to meet them. I suggest that if they really want the opportunity, why not meet up so they can have a chance. funnily enough they tend to go silent or sheepish after that.

I am genuinely interested in meeting one of these 'people'.

When I very first started on YouTube, I had one guy who threatened to crash into me, unfortunately the stupid idiot had used his real name as a login name, so it was easy to find his address. I replied with his address and he went very quiet. If I had known the Police might have done something about it I would have definitely reported him.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Most of Cranky's posts make it fairly clear that the entire world is out to get him. The man can barely step outside his front door without someone trying to throttle him with a dog lead or beat him to death with a jam jar.

Dammit, another perfectly good keyboard ruined with coffee spray...

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Mmm. Someone loves me. He's left me these two comments:

and this one.

Nice! :ohmy:

He has left a similar 'child molester' comment on someone else's video of me. I can't block that, but youtube have been informed. I'd be very annoyed if he isn't banned when making comments like that.

They're f***ing cowards in real life. I'm pretty sure if someone called me a peado to my face it wouldnt end politely.

I might have a little google on the user and see what comes up ;) :whistle:

Top Bottom