Cobbled Corner Cafe, Chipping.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone been since they re-opened?
If so can you sit outside without all the track and trace rigmarole?
We are planning a (very) long day out and will need food somewhere, but don't want to risk losing what bit of freedon we have if the Track and Trace Gestapo grab us.
Cobbled Corner fits the bill nicely, if we can call without handing all our details over.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
TBH everywhere is doing track and trace. Had to fill in a long form yesterday and we were sat outside away from anyone. Varies by establishment.

OP
OP
D

Darius_Jedburgh

Veteran
TBH everywhere is doing track and trace. Had to fill in a long form yesterday and we were sat outside away from anyone. Varies by establishment.
No that's not true.
Do you have any information on Cobbked Corner?
If you want a general discussion about Track and Trace there are many other threads to go to.

Adam4868

Guru
I've rode past it recently and people were sat outside.Sorry I know that not what you asked.I stopped at the shop a little further on the left.They do coffee and sandwiches to take out.Speaking to the woman in the shop there trying for bike friendly seating outside.Good enough stop for you though.
Chipping farm shop if I remember rightly

OP
OP
D

Darius_Jedburgh

Veteran
I've rode past it recently and people were sat outside.Sorry I know that not what you asked.I stopped at the shop a little further on the left.They do coffee and sandwiches to take out.Speaking to the woman in the shop there trying for bike friendly seating outside.Good enough stop for you though.
Chipping farm shop if I remember rightly
Thank you. That's a good reply. The shop will be good enough if the café isn't available. Really all we want is some food different from energy bars. Coffee is always welcome, but Chipping is a small place!

I tend to work on the rule of outside away from everyone sat on the grass etc I don’t register as I am only going in for something like a prepared sandwich in a bag and a drink in a compostable cup but if I sit at a bench or table and eating/drinking from pots and plates I’ll register as the risk is slightly higher and if I go inside to sit I will register as this is the highest risk.

I sat at a Toby Carvery recently outside all day while car got mot’d and fixed and I was only asked to consider registering but it wasn’t compulsory. As I was agile working I registered just in case because I was their 8hrs.

OP
OP
D

Darius_Jedburgh

Veteran
Only offering a bit of advice that most places are doing track and trace, so whats the big deal Mr Nasty. Got out of bed the wrong side. :laugh:
Looks like it's you got out of bed the wrong side. Why do you have to hijack a thread with info that is of no relevance to the question.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
giphy - 2020-08-16T115415.369.gif

Top Bottom