Coffee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

si_c

Guru
Bean grinder and aeropress used here.
Have to take my own coffee and the makings to work as I can’t stand the swill that comes out of the machine in the staff room.
I got an Aeropress for the same reason. That plus a metal filter and it's super easy to clean and store.

A Chemex is a lovely bit of glassware though, started using a V60 for a while but it's stuffed down the back of the cupboard somewhere now.

Mrs C draws the line here more or less, but I'm trying to persuade her we need a Gaggia classic.:wacko:

OP
OP
B

Biker man

I got an Aeropress for the same reason. That plus a metal filter and it's super easy to clean and store.

A Chemex is a lovely bit of glassware though, started using a V60 for a while but it's stuffed down the back of the cupboard somewhere now.

Mrs C draws the line here more or less, but I'm trying to persuade her we need a Gaggia classic.:wacko:
What's the matter with just a jar of Nescafé.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Al clutching his arm and looking miserable.
Me: what have you done?
Al: I’ve hurt my shoulder using the aeropress
🤷🏼‍♀️
Does that count as the most middle class injury ever?
Smashing your thumb instead of the avocado?
Slipping on spilt quinoa?

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Camp coffee.....you can't beat it.
Donkey years ago a few years ago I was in BQ in Huddersfield they had a coffee place there , I had a mug of coffee it was very expensive when I queryed it she said they were good beans not bad taste tho.

classic33

Leg End Member
Donkey years ago a few years ago I was in BQ in Huddersfield they had a coffee place there , I had a mug of coffee it was very expensive when I queryed it she said they were good beans not bad taste tho.
The only "coffee place" B&Q in 'Uddersfied had was a burger van in the carpark.

Top Bottom