Commonwealth Games anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
I didn't put a link in Vic, does the site do that of it's own accord?

Tere are a number of names or abbreviations which have an auto-link set up. That is one of them. As is the countries' favourite "bike" shop :smile:

Chislenko

Veteran
Just out of curiosity I googled the Welsh swimmer who was taking part in the games, Medi Harris and indeed she was born in September. (Medi is Welsh for September).

I think I had a lucky escape, if my parents had applied the month of birth name I would have been called Chwefror!! (February)

At the end of the day, no-one can beat Steve Cram when it comes to saying "Champion"!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Very close! That's a tricky TT course for sure ... wonder what the Warwick road race is like? G should go well, fingers crossed.

Seeing as the route is right on my doorstep (party in the front garden to watch about 400m from the finish line) I can comment. The route is terrible, all the roads I that are used by local cyclists to get out of the area to more interesting roads. It will include tight roundabouts, speed humps, potholes and is basically flat. Should be a good race.

Top Bottom