Computer help needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My computer's gone funny! It was working as normal earlier on, but now it's opening new internet windows every bloody where. In other words, I open the internet (one page). Then I click on "Favourites" and "Cycle Chat", which it opens in another page. Then I click "New Posts" and get a third page, and then a page for every post I read. How the hell has that happened, and more to the point, how do I stop it?
Oh, and the little wheel on the mouse has stopped working too. All help gratefully received!

Er ... cancel that, it seems to be working fine again. Honestly, these things are a mystery to me.:biggrin: Fancy designing a machine that can't be mended with a big hammer.:biggrin:

sheddy

Legendary Member
Mine has just started locking up if you click on a link from another web site. I'm having to paste in a URL if I wanna read anything outside.
CC is working OK though

col

Legendary Member
sheddy said:
Mine has just started locking up if you click on a link from another web site. I'm having to paste in a URL if I wanna read anything outside.
CC is working OK though

I dont know if it applies,but i found a disk clean up and a defrag seems to stop most problem?

Top Bottom