COP 26 Glasgow, anyone else attending??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I'm hoping to be there, in a back up role for my ex colleagues, noising up those leftie protester types

Years ago I went to a Celtic v Rangers game as a birthday treat.

Some very impressively large Glasgow coppers outside Parkhead which certainly intimidated this southern softie.

I doubt any sandal wearing Guardian reading tree huggers would take them on, although some of the Extinction Rebellion types seem partial to destroying property - provided it belongs to somebody else.

Some very impressively large Glasgow coppers outside Parkhead which certainly intimidated this southern softie.

I doubt any sandal wearing Guardian reading tree huggers would take them on, although some of the Extinction Rebellion types seem partial to destroying property - provided it belongs to somebody else.
Bloody activists - bunch of wimps!
Apart from the thugs.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I won't be going but I'll delegate @mudsticks to attend on my behalf and I wish her the greatest and greenest success.

On the ''How are you getting there?'' nonsense: I just got an email from Too Good To Go. It started '' We’re firm believers that it’s better to have lots of people doing zero waste imperfectly than a few people doing zero waste perfectly.'' It could be applied to climate campaigning.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I think her being a young girl with issues is convenient for some people, but probably not in the way you mean. I don't know anyone that she 'gets the wind up', be they male or female. :okay:

I doubt it's convenient for her ....

Look at this thread and any other environment thread on here and you'll see numerous examples.

Top Bottom