Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When, I wonder, will we stop letting Covid 'ruin our plans'?

As already stated if you had it bad enough to knock you off your feet then clearly you'll be stopping in, if however the symptoms are simply cold like would we all be having a week off work and not going out just because some stick has a red line on it?

I've been fortunate to have had neither Flu or Covid, I assume anyway, so just find it all a bit over the top myself. (the testing).

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
As already stated if you had it bad enough to knock you off your feet then clearly you'll be stopping in, if however the symptoms are simply cold like would we all be having a week off work and not going out just because some stick has a red line on it?
.... ..
Precisely because the virus affects people differently. It's called responsibility to society.
But you knew that anyway. You just don't acknowledge it.

Jody

Stubborn git
When, I wonder, will we stop letting Covid 'ruin our plans'?

I've been fortunate to have had neither Flu or Covid, I assume anyway, so just find it all a bit over the top myself. (the testing).

Yeah. Stuff everyone else.

Jody

Stubborn git
Basically, you've never had the virus so don't see it as a problem. If you're not that ill, crack on. We've got to live our lives so who cares about the next person.

Is that about right?

Basically, you've never had the virus so don't see it as a problem. If you're not that ill, crack on. We've got to live our lives so who cares about the next person.

Is that about right?

Is it, where did I write that then?

I've asked a straight forward question and instead of giving us your opinion on testing and what the future is regarding Covid you seem to be psycho analysing me?

Try re-reading my post and telling us what your opinion is on the question asked, obviously if you haven't got one then that's fine.

Jody

Stubborn git
I'm not getting into a argument and I'm not psycho analysing anyone. That's the basic premise of what you wrote.

Jody

Stubborn git
But, what do YOU think?

Will YOU be still testing in a year from now at the first sign of a cold and if so for how long, 1 year, 5 years, forever?

No. What do YOU think?

If I get the tell tale signs of Rona, I'll be testing for the sake of others and isolating if I need to. For however long it takes.

Top Bottom