Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
So far 35/35 posters inc myself have voted don't have it. If this thread is as reliable as the CC General Election poll then it means we all have the virus.

Chris S

Legendary Member
I wouldn't want to infect a vulnerable person so I've started to take my temperature every morning. It should be about 37C, mine's barely been above 36C.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
There have been very few reported cases in Africa so far, don't know what that indicates. So if anyone wants to get away from it here might be a good place to escape.

I suspect same as eastern europe. Not being tested or not being reported. Given it’s infection rate it only needs to land with one person and soon enough it’ll begin to build.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Exactly my situation, my wife is really ill with flu symptoms and respiratory distress but as she's not been in China etc there's apparently no need for a test.
My daughter is also still expected in school since she's reasonably well. (A cough and some cold symptoms but not serious).

This is the problem and why I think we are seeing it jumping so rapidly. Now during the height of my wife’s fever my nose ran for a couple of days. I suspect I would be classed as asymptomatic and a potential super spreader. It was impossible to be self isolated from her as I needed to look after her. So I had plenty of exposure to what she had. But because they won’t test her they certainly won’t test me as I don’t even have symptoms. This will be the case for many thousands upon thousands.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Nope don't know of anybody yet or any in self isolation, but here in the entire of the Midlands there are approximately 50 confirmed cases but there could be hundreds more in self isolation of course but no-one near me as far as im aware...

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Person in my town (Masschusetts, USA) is confirmed as having it. I know of one person personally who is self isolating but not been tested. They must have been lucky to even get testing as it's a real cluster fudge over here with testing.

A mathematics question: how can 49 votes out of 51 be 100%?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I know case uno in this county was a parent at a school 1.5 miles away. The school is not closed. Some of the kids round here almost certainly go to it. It’s almost certainly being transmitted in this local community.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Person in my town (Masschusetts, USA) is confirmed as having it. I know of one person personally who is self isolating but not been tested. They must have been lucky to even get testing as it's a real cluster fudge over here with testing.

A mathematics question: how can 49 votes out of 51 be 100%?

Your President's maths. Good luck.

Top Bottom