Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I cant actually keep to the 2 metre rule. Is 700mm acceptable ?
That's just boasting

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
My heart rate variability and heart rate resting values this morning indicate my body seems to be on its even keel. No symptoms either. Waiting for showers to stop so can put turbo on patio and get some additional exercise. I save my outdoor away from home exercise session for when wife is home, so we can do it together. Alternating walking and cycling day to day

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
BBC reports keep saying 'a quarter of the world's population is now under lock down. Three billion people are under some kind of movement restrictions'. Three billion times four is 12 billion. I thought the world's population was around 7.8 billion?

stowie

Legendary Member
BBC reports keep saying 'a quarter of the world's population is now under lock down. Three billion people are under some kind of movement restrictions'. Three billion times four is 12 billion. I thought the world's population was around 7.8 billion?

Maybe they are counting lock-down and movement restrictions as two different things? Either that or somewhere a lot of babies are being born...

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So Prince Charles is out of self isolation. Are we seriously expected to believe that him and Camilla spent the last week alone in their umpteen rooms country mansion? It's total bullshit to make out he can look after himself. He's never done that in his life,so he wouldn't be capable of starting to do so now!

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Last time I went to Asda there was a queue to get in, so I decided to investigate ordering online.

Having entered a search term to get me going, this is what popped up:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Last time I went to Asda there was a queue to get in, so I decided to investigate ordering online.

Having entered a search term to get me going, this is what popped up:

View attachment 511581

Asda are only offering slots for the next two weeks, all of which are sold out for delivery to my patch.

I could check in a couple of days, when the availability of two more days will be shown.

Very likely they will be sold out as well, and who knows how long it will be before a slot is available?

It's a reasonable assumption I wouldn't want a food shop delivery more than two weeks away, so however you cut it online shopping with Asda is a non starter for the foreseeable future.

winjim

Smash the cistern
If those who survive the virus develop anti-bodies which attack the virus itself,why can't the scientists/medics copy those anti-bodies and use them for an anti C19 vaccine?
It looks like they are trialling antibody therapy as a treatment, but it wouldn't work as a vaccine. A vaccine is a bit of deactivated virus that simulates the body to produce its own antibodies.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2763983

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/gigagen-jumps-into-covid-19-arena-polyclonal-antibodies

Top Bottom