Coronavirus outbreak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Daft question, but do you get paid whilst on 'shut down'. I can see this being a issue in the UK should anything develop over here !

I am still getting paid while on shutdown, doing online stuff with some of the kids, so I am still working but not as much as usual.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
COPD, heart disease, heart failure, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, reduced immunity due to medication or a health condition such as kidney or liver disease or a malignancy...all manner of things can make you more susceptible to illness or opportunistic infection

I may as well say goodbye now, it was nice knowing you all ;)

Dave7

Legendary Member
Our neighbour is Italian. Guess where he is this week? Right where the outbreak is:eek:.
Twitchy bum time around here:wacko:

Just seen a bit on recommended practices if you are self isolating and share accommodation. Not sure i can see folk managing to stick to the practice. A massive massive number of folk share houses in london.

vickster

Legendary Member
Just seen a bit on recommended practices if you are self isolating and share accommodation. Not sure i can see folk managing to stick to the practice. A massive massive number of folk share houses in london.
And elsewhere...families ;)

And elsewhere...families ;)
well yes of course.
But a very big feature of london is lots of young (and these days not so young) single folk living cheek by jowl - the self isolating thing might be rather harder for them to pull off.
Lots of those folk will doubtless be travelling internationally.
And have foreign links.
With that and the tube I can see it spreading like wildfire in london very soon.
How many die of it another matter of course. Am not making any predictions on that.

Last edited:
Working on my anti CV diet:-

2 cloves of garlic before bed

3 oranges daily

1.chopped kiwi fruit

Lots of water

Covering my genitals in marmite.

Top Bottom