Coronavirus outbreak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Morrisons now limiting sale of toilet rolls
What wrong with people will they ever learn :wacko:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What a big clever brave man you are :unsure:

This "pleb", how old, did they look like they could handle themselves? Your sudden desire to go all Marquess of Queensberry on some random stranger's ass doesn't quite ring true, tooled up or not.

Did i mention the size of the Stasi type? 🤔No i didn't. :rolleyes: He was a porker,probably about 18 stone,compared to my 10.5 stone in weight. He probably saw me as an easy target for his attempt at forcing everyone to bleat from the same hymn sheet as himself.

vickster

Legendary Member
Did i mention the size of the Stasi type? 🤔No i didn't. :rolleyes: He was a porker,probably about 18 stone,compared to my 10.5 stone in weight. He probably saw me as an easy target for his attempt at forcing everyone to bleat from the same hymn sheet as himself.
Yeah but you’re the ultimate hard man with your stick surely? :rolleyes:

tom73

Guru
All students living in halls in Scotland now been told they can't go home. The thinking sounds to be Once you move to halls that's a household parents home seen as a different household. Different household mixing is now illegal in Scotland.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
How lovely to describe someone as a porker.
Yes,and he had a full to the brim shopping trolley to boot. Gluttony and 'i'm alright Jack' panic buying rolled into one!:headshake:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Last edited:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
So, while I'm still humming and haing about the NHS app and whether all the security issues have been sorted out, I get to the Taproom and find that my phone QR won't read the entry barcode until I've downloaded the NHS app. So I had to do it the pen and paper way.

That's a sneaky way to try to force people to download it. It's not making me feel better about it either

Reactions: mjr

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
That's not a fault in public messaging, that's people just not giving a toss about others.

That's not an intelligent comment, that's just lazy rhetoric intended to make the writer feel superior.

*Why* do they behave like this?
*What* should be different to help them make the right choices?
*Where* in the world do people do the right thing and *what* can we learn from their approach?

That's not an intelligent comment, that's just lazy rhetoric intended to make the writer feel superior.

*Why* do they behave like this?
*What* should be different to help them make the right choices?
*Where* in the world do people do the right thing and *what* can we learn from their approach?

Those are all nice, touchy feely questions to ask that could be valid if we had a couple of years to examine them fully, come up with answers, and implement the recommendations, changing the behaviours of a large part of the UK population.

But we don't so people have every right to call those who don't self-isolate if they have symptoms anything they wish.

Neither your approach, nor Joey's, will make any practical difference in the short term in this pandemic so do whatever floats your boat.

Top Bottom