Costa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I've never heard of them but will have a look thanks. I've got quite a few packs of Costa at the moment though as Iceland had them on offer.

Best deal I ever get on beans though is when I visit a roasters for work, they rent machines and sell beans to cafes, both small independents and supermarkets, it's good stuff and as I leave my contact always drops me about 4kg of their best beans, keeps me going for a few months. 😊
You're welcome. These are my favourite - always in our B2C machine:
https://www.happydonkey.co.uk/product/sumatran-mocha-coffee-beans-100-arabica/

...and fresh-roast as opposed to having been in the supply chain for a month or few. We order in 10s, which lasts us c10 weeks (rather less time at the moment, funnily enough!) and keeps to freshness.

My wife bought me a Krups espresso machine over ten years ago, which was used daily for an average of two coffees a day, and which packed up just before the new year. An espresso using the coffee I prefer costs me about 15p and I worked out that it saved me just under £9k compared to the coffee shops.

It doesn't stop me going into coffee shops a couple of times a week.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
My wife bought me a Krups espresso machine over ten years ago, which was used daily for an average of two coffees a day, and which packed up just before the new year. An espresso using the coffee I prefer costs me about 15p and I worked out that it saved me just under £9k compared to the coffee shops.

It doesn't stop me going into coffee shops a couple of times a week.
Our Siemens machine is in its 16th year (may be something of a record for a bean-to-cup machine?), and I can't imagine how many times over it has paid for itself. If it ever makes a funny noise my wife and I both panic :ohmy:

Top Bottom