COVID Vaccine !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Aren't you the bloke who ended up on life support after taking an aspirin?
No. Never had asprin either.

Milzy

Guru
I had my second AZ jab end of April, my wife had 2nd Pfizer jab in February. We've always tried to take good precautions, mask, hand washing etc. I developed covid 12 days ago after a few days holiday in Weymouth. I'm mildy asthmatic & it's generally very controlled with a low dose preventative inhaler. Temp of 38.9c on day 2, breathing rapidly deteriorated over next 24 hours (94% spo2). Car park visit with Dr on day 3 has me home monitoring spo2 & temp for 14 days. I felt like sh*t for 7 days. Wife tested positive 3 days after me, she still feels rough & has no energy. Maybe we were unlucky to get such bad symptoms? Dr has told us, without the jabs I'd most likely been hospitalised. All said & done a couple of very worrying days. My only advice would be get vaccinated, it may save your life.
94 % spO2 is good for your age. In super fit people it can dip down much lower at night.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mus

Must have you mixed up with someone else, anyway what was your point?
Answering your question of me being on life support after taking aspirin.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Sharing as in driver and passenger ?
And passengerS ... like you’ve been shopping in supermarketS surrounded by otherS... and another thing ... all of you that are wearing masks ..STILL !! .. “to protect others” ... who the hell are these “others” ???

Last edited:
Top Bottom