Crufts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'm so excited that the Knopa, the dog with the biggest wow factor in my opinion went on to be Best In Show.

I was totally wowed by her eyebrows.

10897127_638615546248970_3384399004858856686_n.jpg

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Looks like the dog Darth Vader would have.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Sadly Crufts has been more marred than usual this year by the 2nd placed Irish Setter being murdered with poison beef cubes. The PM done on the dog puts the time of poisoning to when the dog would have been on the benches that the dogs sit on before, after & between classes. Not to mention people knobbling dogs with dye in their coats, chewing gum in their coats and 'treats' to make them vomit. Not a show year that is going down in history for good reasons.

That Scottie is a cracker though. They are getting quite rare nowadays. I've not seen one professionally for about 3 years, which is a shame as I love grooming them.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
That Scottie is a cracker though. They are getting quite rare nowadays. I've not seen one professionally for about 3 years, which is a shame as I love grooming them.

Ah, a scottie. I was wondering what might be underneath it.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Sadly Crufts has been more marred than usual this year by the 2nd placed Irish Setter being murdered with poison beef cubes. The PM done on the dog puts the time of poisoning to when the dog would have been on the benches that the dogs sit on before, after & between classes. Not to mention people knobbling dogs with dye in their coats, chewing gum in their coats and 'treats' to make them vomit. Not a show year that is going down in history for good reasons.

You must have been pleased to see the saluki in the final?

Top Bottom