Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc Road - mudguard compatibility

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jamesd-IE

Regular

Attachments

• IMG_20180613_193809.jpg
    IMG_20180613_193809.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 148

Alask

Perfect, thanks.

UKChris79

So i have a 2018 Attain GTC Race disc, and it appears that there is no nut (on mine at least) under the forks to fit the front mud gard, can anyone else check thairs and let me know if I am alone or this is a change to the design.

Oofol

It looks like there is a fault with the fork, Cube are investigating.
Any news on this? I have a Attain Race Disc 2017 and there is no hole on the back of the forks either - from what I can feel it looks like there might be some threaded hole from down below but didnt have a chance to take off the wheel to check it yet..

UKChris79

No news yet, I have two bike shops in contact with cube, (bike supplyer and mudguard supplier) bot of which have told me that cube are "investigating". I am surprised that the 2017 would have an issue without it being highlighted by now.

UKChris79

Nope, it from the bottom of the fork looking up (you have to remove the wheel)

pgilgunn

Hi Origamist

I really like your bike in the photo, can you tell me the mudflaps you have on the Cubguards they look a lot longer than anything I have seen and look like they will be really good in group rides to keep the spray off the guys behind

Thanks

OP
OP
Origamist

Origamist

Legendary Member
Hi Origamist

I really like your bike in the photo, can you tell me the mudflaps you have on the Cubguards they look a lot longer than anything I have seen and look like they will be really good in group rides to keep the spray off the guys behind

Thanks

Sorry for missing this. They are Raw mud flaps - you can get different lengths and widths from their website.

In other news, I bodged an SKS longboard at the rear. It fits well and is stable. I didn't bother with the front as the Cubeguard is holding up.

Top Bottom