Current Affairs Folder posting only, no replies.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Just as well.
yup - less abuse in those threads....can just enjoy peoples hard work and endeavour, but then again i was called a willy waver for posting in the too....go figure

jowwy

So they have even had their own thread closed and deleted, what does that say……..

lazybloke

Considering a new username
do you know why he was banned, was he banned for breaking rules?? was he banned because certain elements of CC shouted down his opinions and had him reported for holding such views?? did his opinions not meet with like minded others and therefore reported for not having the same views???

could be many reasons for a ban
People don't get moderated/banned for holding a contrary viewpoint; discussion of different views is the entire point of the forum.

They get moderated/banned for aggression, insults and lies; sometimes for hate-speech. Maybe even exposing the site to potential legal action.

jowwy

People don't get moderated/banned for holding a contrary viewpoint; discussion of different views is the entire point of the forum.

They get moderated/banned for aggression, insults and lies; sometimes for hate-speech. Maybe even exposing the site to potential legal action.
Didnt get banned for any of those things……but no need to discuss it here, it was well over 18mths ago

Last edited:

jowwy

I maintain that differing viewpoints are not the reason for a ban, it's the way that viewpoints are expressed.
As i already stated i got banned for none of those things….and i wont be discussing it, so give it a rest.

This is one of the reasons naca has been shut. People just cant accept someones answer and move on, they have dig and dig and dig, until the poster snaps……just accept what some one says and move on.

Last edited:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
As i already stated i got banned for none of those things….and i wont be discussing it, so give it a rest.

This is one of the reasons naca has been shut. People just cant accept someones answer and move on, they have dig and dig and dig, until the poster snaps……just accept what some one says and move on.
It's because you've misunderstood if you think I'm digging and digging and digging at you.

I was contributing to a discussion between you and @roubaixtuesday about an unnamed person being banned .
Not knowing who that person was, I used generic phrasing when I gave 5 examples of objectional content that might result in moderation/banning. If you disagree with my words, take a look at the rules which give at least 10 such examples.

NB I've said nothing here today about the nature of your content, or why you may have been subject to past moderation or bans; no need to feel I'm getting at you; no need to "snap".j

jowwy

It's because you've misunderstood if you think I'm digging and digging and digging at you.

I was contributing to a discussion between you and @roubaixtuesday about an unnamed person being banned .
Not knowing who that person was, I used generic phrasing when I gave 5 examples of objectional content that might result in moderation/banning. If you disagree with my words, take a look at the rules which give at least 10 such examples.

NB I've said nothing here today about the nature of your content, or why you may have been subject to past moderation or bans; no need to feel I'm getting at you; no need to "snap".j
Im not snapping…..im just making it clear i wasnt banned for any of the reasons you state, end of.

enjoy your day.

Top Bottom