Current Affairs Folder posting only, no replies.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Banned for not breaking the rules? Yes, you did annoy me with your complete unwillingness to compromise and your ability to explode at the slightest of provocations but you did make some good points. I find it hard to believe that you were banned due to vexatious reports.
Why should i compromise…..no one else on that forum does.

anyway enjoy your last few days in naca. I wont be replying anymore

Why should i compromise…..no one else on that forum does.

anyway enjoy your last few days in naca. I wont be replying anymore

I think it's reasonable to assume that if you're singled out for personal comments, you're over the target. :okay:

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Clicked on this one just because it seemed very odd that it was still going.

Turns out to have become the rest home for the banned of NACA to complain about NACA.

Ho hum.

Although to be fair, I’m getting many more laughs from this one :laugh:

I can see why the revelations in the other one wouldn't be quite so amusing for certain posters. Hopefully some will use the time freed up by NACA closing to engage in some self reflection, to see where their actions were a big part of the enforced solitude.

So all is well. :okay:

Anyhow, as I've just realised that this forum is simply for reporting bugs and problems, I'll leave it now, as it looks as though there are some attempts to encourage the board rules to be broken.

My apologies mods. I didn't realise. :okay:

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Hopefully some will use the time freed up by NACA closing to engage in some self reflection, to see where their actions were a big part of the enforced solitude.

From a banned poster. :laugh:

You couldn't make this up.

jowwy

From a banned poster. :laugh:

You couldn't make this up.
do you know why he was banned, was he banned for breaking rules?? was he banned because certain elements of CC shouted down his opinions and had him reported for holding such views?? did his opinions not meet with like minded others and therefore reported for not having the same views???

could be many reasons for a ban

do you know why he was banned, was he banned for breaking rules?? was he banned because certain elements of CC shouted down his opinions and had him reported for holding such views?? did his opinions not meet with like minded others and therefore reported for not having the same views???

could be many reasons for a ban

It's against the rules to discuss moderation, and I feel that there are attempts to draw people in to arguments that get them banned, as has happened many times, but I think it's fair to say that I didn't break any rules. Quite the contrary in fact, which makes the laughing 'couldn't make it up' response even funnier.

As I say, some will benefit from the opportunity for self reflection. :laugh:

jowwy

It's against the rules to discuss moderation, and I feel that there are attempts to draw people in to arguments that get them banned, as has happened many times, but I think it's fair to say that I didn't break any rules. Quite the contrary in fact, which makes the laughing 'couldn't make it up' response even funnier.

As I say, some will benefit from the opportunity for self reflection. :laugh:
i also wasn't banned for breaking rules within NACA itself.......but for other reasons

jowwy

It adds to the amusement that the people that are still very active on there, seem to want to blame the board closing on posters that, for what ever reason, haven't been able to post for some time. Hmm, self reflection and self awareness. :laugh:
yup - im certainly not the one making 10/15 reports a day of NACA posters......

Top Bottom