Current Affairs Folder posting only, no replies.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Hate, vitriol, nastiness, rudness, offensive remarks, racist memes...these tactics have failed to win a single election or referendum in over a decade.

At the risk of making this vaguely serious for a second, you have to be joking with this, Shirley?

I will be sad to see N&CA go personally. Generally I think it's a well natured discussion place on the forum which has made me consider different viewpoints which I think is valuable.

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
So far there is 47 pages of nonesense posted in the naca is knackered thread, by the same people that has caused it to shut down….and all pleading their innoncence. Its a joke.

Ask the mods……but for the last 18mths its been getting worse and worse, no wonder its being shutdown

That thread gets funnier, as some of the most intransigent posters are talking of others not being open to ideas. :laugh:

Post after post justifying the mods decision, and not considering that their complaints are liable to be the ones that got alternative views removed from that forum.

@ClichéGuevara and @jowwy Feel free to join in with the thread rather bitching about it elsewhere, are you doing it here because you are banned from NACA? If so I would suggest it is a bit like the kettle calling the pot black.

You are helping prove the point. It's laughing at the irony, rather than 'bitching' (which is a rather sexist slur), especially with the lack of consideration to the implications behind how someone ends up banned. :okay:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
You are helping prove the point. It's laughing at the irony, rather than 'bitching' (which is a rather sexist slur), especially with the lack of consideration to the implications behind how someone ends up banned. :okay:
Laughing at the irony whereby at least one of you, but I suspect both,are banned, which probably added to the decision to close NACA?

Laughing at the irony whereby at least one of you, but I suspect both,are banned, which probably added to the decision to close NACA?

Given it's been running for a long time since, your rational is misguided. You also miss the irony of those left complaining about moderation and hitting the complaint button.

I'm not really sure what you're hoping to gain from any of this, other than appearing to want to start an argument. :okay:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Given it's been running for a long time since, your rational is misguided. You also miss the irony of those left complaining about moderation and hitting the complaint button.

I'm not really sure what you're hoping to gain from any of this, other than appearing to want to start an argument. :okay:
I am just inviting you to join in, you both have some valuable insights as to how things operate and have some experience with the mods decisions. You might like to contribute rather than poking the nest from the sidelines.

I am just inviting you to join in, you both have some valuable insights as to how things operate and have some experience with the mods decisions. You might like to contribute rather than poking the nest from the sidelines.

I don't need an invite, and I'm not poking the nest. Feel free to enjoy your conversation, but I'm afraid you'll have to go and find your argument elsewhere, as you're not bringing much to this table. :okay:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
@ClichéGuevara and @jowwy Feel free to join in with the thread rather bitching about it elsewhere, are you doing it here because you are banned from NACA? If so I would suggest it is a bit like the kettle calling the pot black.
I got banned 18mths ago…….cause supposedly i was being reported constantly by others. Those others are still in NACA and pleading innocence to not using the report button, go figure. Now they are all banned in 10days too…….oh the irony

i mean there is even ex mods and current mods on the thread explaining why its being closed and you still cant except the reasons and are arguing with the mods and the owner of the site……..nothing else needs to be said.

Last edited:
I got banned 18mths ago…….cause supposedly i was being reported constantly by others. Those others are still in NACA and pleading innocence to not using the report button, go figure. Now they are all banned in 10days too…….oh the irony

i mean there is even ex mods and current mods on the thread explaining why its being closed and you still cant except the reasons and are arguing with the mods and the owner of the site……..nothing else needs to be said.

Pfft, excuses, excuses.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Banned for not breaking the rules? Yes, you did annoy me with your complete unwillingness to compromise and your ability to explode at the slightest of provocations but you did make some good points. I find it hard to believe that you were banned due to vexatious reports.

Top Bottom