Cycle camera w*****s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BluesDave

Formerly known as DavidDecorator
I don't have a car or a driving licence but I see ridiculously irresponsible cycling acts every day as a cyclist.
None more so than the idiots with those stupid helmet cameras who think they've got the divine right to film anything and everyone without consent whilst they act as annoying, boorish, rude, intimidating and obnoxious as they please cycling like Evil Kineval under the impression they own the entire road surface instead of share it with other users.
Neither of these two are in the right in the way that they are acting but the camera wearing P*** clearly started this to provoke a reaction which in law is called Entrapment.
If you want proof it's in this clip and if you want to know why so many motorists hate cyclists the behaviour of this one pretty much sums it up!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fKof31u-2o

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
And, relax.

This is what helmet cameras are for.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm57z9zCqy0

A shot of me in action.... erm, then I wake up. ^_^

dodgy

coolstorybro.jpg

beepbeep

cyclist was ever so provocative ...however the car driver was well out of order and should have dried away...Threatening behaviour....common assault....At the end of the day the car driver would have ended up in trouble.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
:popcorn:

I started a thread like this in another forum once upon a time. My take on it was there exists a sub group of cyclists who want to be pseudo cops. How wrong I was. With all the cuts to the force, some of the footage has proved very useful evidence against offending motons. Rarely does an offending cyclist maim or kill.

Good luck to you with your rant anyway. I have been you before :okay:

There are a certain percentage of the population who are self-gratification artists.

Some of them motorists, some of them cyclists, some of them both.

Some of them police, some of them forum members.

There are self-gratification artists in all walks of life.

I don't have a car or a driving licence but I see ridiculously irresponsible cycling acts every day as a cyclist.
None more so than the idiots with those stupid helmet cameras who think they've got the divine right to film anything and everyone without consent whilst they act as annoying, boorish, rude, intimidating and obnoxious as they please cycling like Evil Kineval under the impression they own the entire road surface instead of share it with other users.
Neither of these two are in the right in the way that they are acting but the camera wearing P*** clearly started this to provoke a reaction which in law is called Entrapment.
If you want proof it's in this clip and if you want to know why so many motorists hate cyclists the behaviour of this one pretty much sums it up!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fKof31u-2o

FB_IMG_1549156990066.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
If you want proof it's in this clip and if you want to know why so many motorists hate cyclists the behaviour of this one pretty much sums it up

No it isn’t. The videographer is not a law enforcement officer.

Top Bottom