Cycle clothing size charts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Bib sizing. Lusso sizing is probably on the mark for me in a L but they are a loose fit I would say, however if you go to the European makes such as Sportful, Nalini or Exteondo i`m an XL it would seem and even then they are nipit. I go buy waist size which seems about right in bibs. Jerseys/Jackets as above and defo an XL for most, chest size seems about bang on for me.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I would expect Lusso's sizing to be spot on - his factory is about 200 yards from where I'm typing now and he's a proper English cyclist, not an Italian racing snake.

subaqua

What’s the point
apparently all sportswear makers think largish people don't get out of jim jams.

they must lead sheltered lives as there are several porkers on our road squeezed into trackies.

cycle clothing is a nightmare for you to get if you have a large chest

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
I would expect Lusso's sizing to be spot on - his factory is about 200 yards from where I'm typing now and he's a proper English cyclist, not an Italian racing snake.
When i bought my first pair they were bang on, slimmed a bit hence they are a wee bit looser now and not as comfy as first. The sizing is accurate for sure just a more relaxed fit, think regular jeans rather than skinnys :biggrin:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
What's even more annoying is when you've found an item that fits, you then order another - the same tights from Tenn, in this case, the same size as the ones you have, and they are a completely different size and fit, in spite of having the same size label. It's a lottery :thumbsdown:

Top Bottom