Cycle Lanes aren't compulsory

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Funny that, just been talking about dying elsewhere, I ain't bothered to be honest, however whilst I may be taking the priority on my side there is still plenty of room on the left.

Drago

Legendary Member
I take priority when in the road, but not at the expense of risking my life over it. I still got unfinished business with Doritos to eat, Guinness to drink, and women to lurrvvvvv before I go off to meet my maker.

Simontm

Veteran
This is one of my favourite roads for a combination of pinch points and cycle lanes :rolleyes:
Especially coming this way at this point.
image.jpg
The pic doesn't actually portray the cracked rise of the bike lane. Coming the other way are drivers off the A3 and are meant to give priority to oncoming traffic. As I have found in a car, let alone the bike, this is not necessarily the case.
Here is also the only time I've had a row with a driver. Van driver drove straight through the gate when I was just entering, his view...

"I should be in the /£;£?./?£ bike lane."
!

winjim

Smash the cistern
This is one of my favourite roads for a combination of pinch points and cycle lanes :rolleyes:
Especially coming this way at this point.
View attachment 106764
The pic doesn't actually portray the cracked rise of the bike lane. Coming the other way are drivers off the A3 and are meant to give priority to oncoming traffic. As I have found in a car, let alone the bike, this is not necessarily the case.
Here is also the only time I've had a row with a driver. Van driver drove straight through the gate when I was just entering, his view...

"I should be in the /£;£?./?£ bike lane."
!
What a thing of beauty. I see they've thoughtfully put a drain there to catch the runoff from the raised section of the cycle lane.

Top Bottom