Cycle to work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G

GavinDavies7

Thanks everyone picked the bike yesterday managed to have enough for shoes and peddles so really happy with the deal I got.planning on using the bike to lose a bit of weight so no need to buy clothes I will keep the ones I am using at the moment. Thanks for the replies

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks everyone picked the bike yesterday managed to have enough for shoes and peddles so really happy with the deal I got.planning on using the bike to lose a bit of weight so no need to buy clothes I will keep the ones I am using at the moment. Thanks for the replies
Please get some pedals for it ;)

Enjoy the new bike :smile:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Enjoy.

I was just going to add that I'd get the best bike I could afford that suits my requirements and worry about buying kit later. I've used C2W twice now, the first time was a £300 single speed which I wanted and the second was a £850 disc braked commuter

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I wanted although didn't need a new bike on C2W.
Just looking at the specs and i realize that i dont really need one apart from being shiny carbon and @vickster favourite colour :whistle:
Old bike = 9.kg before i changed the wheels Wheel weight: 1,230g front / 1,850g back to some superstar ones that weight sub 1500g
New bike = 9 kg with the same basic wheels that came on my old bike .

Groupset
old = sram apex
New = tiagra.
Seems a lot of money to spend for for very Little benefit.

Old = white triple butted alloy, new = carbon .
super wheels small.jpg

175111-BBL-Road-Team-Carbon-53cm-MD-2016-1020x627.jpg

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Seems pointless, colour notwithstanding, unless you want a new bike and have the readies

£1000 a lot for a carbon bike with Tiagra, look for an older model, interest free credit

@cyberknight, sure there'll be a Px for you....an rt-80 is a lovely bike in my opinion!

Top Bottom