Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Gritty

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pumpy soap or proper Bar soap

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know exactly what you mean. I couldn't find the 'proper' one either. :sad:
must surely exist with all the crap being produced. chinese sellers often describe stuff oddly. keep looking chaps.

I go for unscented simple soap.
I prefer the cheapest possible but is there any point? It's not like a bar soap is expensive no matter how smelly. I normally use shower gel in the shower because I get some for free (my favourite price). But it is a ridiculous idea, you put it on your hand and most is washed away before you can clean yourself. So you have to stand out of the shower to use it properly. I am going to make a guess., it works out at 10 times more costly than bar of soap....at least.

I will have to put this away till I can get some to stick to it.

have a link for it? - an ebay search for "soap press" turned up nothing from the chinese, though as I say they do describe things oddly, describing things as "erotic" which are anything but, ditto "stylish".

(In case anyone things we are a sad bunch, I did in germany once buy a rather stylish german made thing for squeezing the last remnants out of toothpaste tubes - if it's good enough for the masters of europe it's good enough for us - with the future we are all facing in the west I see a big boom in stylish erotic stuff for eeking things out.)

Last edited:

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
Inherited a lifetime collection of mini-tablets gleaned from the world's hotel rooms. Still working through them and the soap all seems to be just about the same. However, the pricier the hotel, the more luxurious the wrapper: so now you know what pricey hotels are charging for.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I drain the last bit of unpumpable soap into the new bottle to save wasting it..
Is that the 21st Century way of sticking the last sliver to the next bar?

Top Bottom