Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Gritty

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pumpy soap or proper Bar soap

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I am surprised Drago hasn't started a "what will you do if you run out of loo roll during lock down " thread.

I am surprised Drago hasn't started a "what will you do if you run out of loo roll during lock down " thread.
I still have 12 rolls from the last lockdown. Ordered pack of six but they had run out of 6s so they gave me 24 for the same price. Nice quality to boot. Will see if that works again but I am dependent on everyone panicking buying. Please help and panic buy!

No, your memory is sound! :smile:
I've never stooped to it, but it was a sort of press where you saved slivers then reformed them into another bar.
Used to turn up regularly in "penny-pincher" type things, along with a larger version to turn old newspapers into fire logs.
ah, thanks.
I'd actually like one - if you know where such a thing can be had, just let me know - just a question of knowing what to search for on ebay I suppose? Yes I remember the fire log thing as well - probably in the back pages of newspapers along with unconvincing army surplus stuff, amazingly comfortable stretch pants and glasses for seeing through women's clothes.

ah, thanks.
I'd actually like one - if you know where such a thing can be had, just let me know - just a question of knowing what to search for on ebay I suppose? Yes I remember the fire log thing as well - probably in the back pages of newspapers along with unconvincing army surplus stuff, amazingly comfortable stretch pants and glasses for seeing through women's clothes.
I see you know exactly what I mean!
:biggrin:

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
ah, thanks.
HTH 😁

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Whatever's on offer at the supermarket when the other one runs low.

Wrights Coal Tar Soap is no longer made to the original formula. It's now only coal tar scented soap.

It's not even called coal tar any more, because there's none in it, just Wright's Traditional Soap.

Never mind, now we are out of the EU we can start putting the coal tar back in. There's a bonus of Brexit.

Another point: Does Dove contain any actual doves? Why didn't the EU stop that?

Top Bottom