Cyclechat investigates...the Moon landings

Moon landings - the real deal, or fake news?

• Real! Only a no good pinko commie would suggest otherwise.

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • Fake! It was set up by the Rand Corporation and the Freemasons.

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Once again the investigative might of Cyclechat brings itself to bear, this time on the Moon landings.

This time we ask ourselves, were the Moon landings the heroic work of steelie eyed, uber patriotic fighter jocks, or were they faked on Accy's balcony by Stanley Kubrick to appease the Klangers?

You decide.

No idea really, if those little wriggly pink humanoids made it there or not.

But my mates The Clangers have requested that you at least grace them with the correct spelling of their name.
:dry:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I must be the only one that does not even care.All i see since 1969 is a crap hole world and society.Landing on the Moon has done nothing apart from gadget technology.Real or Fake underwhelmed.

That's being a it unkind to the advances techonology in materials, automation, chemistry and their applications in the field of medicine that arose as a result of Gemini and Apollo.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I've read is authorised and unauthorised biographies, and was alleged to have been the most modest, unassuming man you could ever meet.

For example, the flying bedstead accident...if that had happened to me I'd have been bulging eyed and ranting to anyone who'd listen. Not Neil - he walked back to his office, said a quiet hello to the few astronauts in there, and got on with his report. About half an hour later word got back to the others and they came to his office and asked why he had 't mentioned something so significant and serious? "Oh that, it was nothing..."

Aldrin. Was, by his own admission, quite obnoxious at the time. He kicked off a big argument that he should be first on the surface, and that rankled for some years afterwards. He became alcoholic and had quite a bad period. However, he cleaned up, dried out, scame to terms with things, cleared the air with Armstrong, and became quite a pleasant character in his later years.

Top Bottom