Cyclechat investigates...the Moon landings

Moon landings - the real deal, or fake news?

• Real! Only a no good pinko commie would suggest otherwise.

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • Fake! It was set up by the Rand Corporation and the Freemasons.

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Not to mention the British scientific community. Data disagrees with your favourite imate model? No problem, just supress it. Where people in the public eye are aware the BBC can sack them to ensure no one hears what they have to say. Its rife, always has been.

classic33

Leg End Member
The one on the right look familiar?
moonship_lem_800.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
With a real friend he is not on Facebook.We watched a 50 year special,what got me was how come some photos and film is crystal clear then some is dark and grainy,anyway as i stated i was not bothered then nor am i now.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I'm in the hoax camp. If man did land on the moon, where where the Clangers? They did not feature in any of the footage from the moon.:ohmy:

The Clangers were in the crater that Neil flew past, if you look carefully at some pictures you can see them waving. They landed too far away from the Clangers and didn't have enough fuel to go visit.

tiny_clanger.jpg

[sensible] I go to meet Buzz Aldrin, at a Goodwood event, a few years back, I was a bit like a rabbit in the headlights, but I did ask him “what was the moon like” and he just said “it was quiet”. I quite liked that [/sensible]

There were no clangers in any of the pictures, or the soup dragon, so it must have been faked.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
With a real friend he is not on Facebook.We watched a 50 year special,what got me was how come some photos and film is crystal clear then some is dark and grainy,anyway as i stated i was not bothered then nor am i now.

Because some was filmed with slow scan television and beamed back Earth in real time on a very narrow bandwidth, and some was captured on high quality film cameras and developed once back om earth. Add to that hand held cameras and cine cameras of differing type and quality, and the nature and quality of images available today is very wide.

delb0y

Legendary Member
I recall Apollo 13 but not 11. Absolutely loved the trip to Kennedy Space Centre a dozen or so years back. Those Saturn Vs are just awesome. The alligators, too.

Top Bottom